Monday, December 14, 2009

AH SAKIT PERUT

OKAY I SWEAR IM FREAKIN LAZY TODAY. JUST ENDED MY STATIC EXAM JUST NOW AND THEN I SLEPT THE WHOLE DAY, FROM 2 TO 6. MY GOD. N THEN I CHECKED MY EMAIL. JUST READ THAT LORI SAID THE EXAM IS GOING TO BE IN SC. DHLA PG TD 8.50AM BRU NK GI KLAS. PEGI2 KALAT TGOK XAM DKT SC5326. LARI2 CR KELAS XJMPE. t__________________t MSUK2 SUME USHA.

N THEN CHECK EMAIL LG, AVERAGE BIO 78. OKAY SERIUS NK MNCARUT. BABI! PSTU DOWN2 MKAN2 LAGHA SMPAI SKRG. MAIN TETRIS. MAN IM LIFELESS. AFTER NI SERIUS STUDY AA. DA ONE BELOW HERE IS THE ONE I TOOK FROM MIRAH'S BLOG. JOM LAYAN! =)


Bold the statements that ARE true to you . Italicize the statements that you WISH were true . Leave the fibs alone . Then , tag 5 people to do the same test . M NOT GOIN TO TAG ANYONE, BUT MAYBE FARA CAN DO ONE? XD


I'm 170cm tall (HOPE SO T__T)

I dont know what i want at the moment

Im not happy

I hate my life

I hate my friends

I hate my grades

I can drive

Im bored of driving

I have a white handbag (NEVER HAVE ONE. WANNA GIVE ME ONE? :D)

I love dancing

I go clubbing every week

Shopping is bullshit

I have a tattoo of a star

I got my navel pierced

I have friends that take drugs

90% of my friends smoke

I still hangout with my ex, eventhough our break up was rather nasty

Im studying fashion

I have a bussiness running

I hate cartoons

I hate someone (LESS OF A HATRED)

I have 10 lolipops handbags

I buy CLEO every month

My parents dont know about my blog...hehehe :D

I have an ipod

I dont have faith in the current "one."

My school mates know about my blog

I wanted to be a fashion designer (KAH3 INI DLU AA TAPI, MSA SKOLA)

I love rock emo bands

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups (KDANG2 AAA)

Im a rebel

I dont believe in love

High school's filled with drama

My parents have faith in me

I've bought shoes this month

A blogger bitched about me before

I hate sports (MAN DIS IS TRUE)

I heart italians food

I hate meeting new people (SOMETIMES LA, IM NOT GUD IN APPROACHING NEW PEOPLE)

I hate nail polish

The mother bear gives me hugs

People should start appreciating me
(HIK2 >.<)


High school was the worst time of my life (SO TRUEEE, I MEAN WHO DA HELL LIKES HISTORY SUBJECT? WHO DA HELL LIKES SKEM LDP LIKE ME? I HATE MYSELF TOO, HAHAHAHA!)

I have red hair

One Utama is my second home

Im a guy

Im scared of my Biology exam which im going to face tomorrow

I hate vacations

We'll last :)

I believe in long distance relationships

Im going to get high and smoke weed one day soon

I've robbed an old lady

Im starting to start applying make-up (OH SHIT INI XRETI. SAPE NK AJAR? KEKEKE~)

I was a tomboy (OKAY NIE NK BRAG SKET AA. MSA KECIK DLU MAK SRUH PEGI PSAR. AK PEGI PKAI SLUAR BAJU SUME. N THEN ORG KDAI TU CKAP, ABANG NK APA? GILE BABENG BANGGA AA. HAHAHAAH. MMG DLU TOMBOY GILE AA. XSUKE TUL DRESS2 NIE. P/S: TP ADE TEDDYBEAR BESAR PINK,BODOOO!! HAHAAH <3)

At times i think i still am a tomboy (SAPE SETUJU AGKAT TGAN!)

I love bithcing about people behind their backs

I still have a bestfriend

I have a cat

I hate surprised parties (SOMETIMES)

I hate planning parties (DIS IS MORE ON A NEUTRAL SIDE LA TPI)

Im hot (DUH LIKE 4 SURE LA. HIHI. BAK CKP FAIDHI, PANAS NERAKA. SHIT3. HAHAHA!)

Im a sinner

I've got a DS Light

I have a WII


I can live without music

Video games are a waste of time

I miss the father bear

I love being in love

I know how to cook (OKAY NK BLJAR MSAK AA NNT...............)


I have 100% freedom

Boys are assholes

I hate math (BUT I HATE GRAPHS N AREA N VOLUME STUFF THOU. SHOOT!)

Im happy with what i have

I love horror films

I slept in my parent's room for 3 days after watching Scream when i was kid

My old friends keep in touch with me

I dont read newspapers

The news is such a waste of time

Blogging is a waste of time

I hate animals

I cant live without make-up

I curse like a pirate

Im happy with my 11 year old car

I hate people that are smart

I love Orange juice

I cant drink for nuts

I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity

I've got a new phone

Im going to get a pair of new shoes by the end of this month

I love swimming (I WISH I KNEW)

I haven't worked out since MAY

I think im fat

I love my friends and family (LOVE SIKIT2 JE? KIH3)

No comments:

ChatBox!

Followers